I need some help please *5/13 pg 2*

TheSappyOne

Reaction score
Can I get some opinions on these tests? Taken with the same sample and both pics were taken at the 10 minute mark, but both were visible before then.

I am 4 months PP and am exclusively breastfeeding therefore I have not had a PP period yet and am unsure of dpo. *TMI* i had 2 days of pink tinged mucus along with some pinching about 7 or 8 days ago. I believe that was ovulation, but can't be 100% certain. Today I am cramping as if AF is about to start.

*5/13 test on page 2*

Attachments

• result-1.jpg
    result-1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 44
  • result.jpg
    result.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 55
Ohhh I don't know with the lines being SO light and them being blue dye tests.... I do see what you are seeing tho.

The start of my bfp looked identical to your second test. 1 day later a frer showed a bright, strong bfp. Get a pink dye test! X

Thank you ladies! I am a nervous wreck not knowing. I have 1 more of each of these tests and 1 cb digital. I will *try* to wait a couple of days and then take the digital to see what that says. :wacko:

Well as impatient as I am I went ahead and got a frer. I took it in the evening and it came out negative :(

I.could see a shadow on the CB test but not sure I see anything on the FRER, good luck though !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->