i need to get out of here!

yumumleelou

Reaction score
i live with my fiance and his mum, already not a good combo. doors always slamming and im getting upset hearing the arguements, we wanna get a house together but our finances are too low to afford it! things get smashed and im worried we will get kicked out, we do our bit around the house but we need a place of our own, im gonna go down the council gotta go she is coming up stairs... help! x

aww i feel your pain my df is going into the navy and we might be moving in with my mom b4 he leaves but i dont know if i can give up my privacy like that i wish you all the luck :hugs:

awww id hate to live with my oh's mum at the minute id h8 to live with my OH.

just tell the council that his mum has kicked you out and that your not together with you partner antmore. they'll have to find you accomadation as your pregnant but you may need to spend 2-3 weeks in a b an b though. worth it at the end of the day though. also they put you higher on the waiting list because your pregnant because what la wants the publicity that a woman lost her baby due to the stress of being homeless they will put you in a higher band than people who already have kids.
just go to see them and plead destitution its the only way you get anywhere nowdays!!!!
i used to work for the housin so im clued up. u'll need your notes for your pregnancy though normally get em when you have your first scan.
hope that helps and things work out
xxx

Why couldn't you have told me all this before vicki lol? im in a similar situation, living with my boyfriend and his family and ive had enough!!! grrrr

i would hate with a passion if i had tomove in with oh family

I went through the same thing but after going to the council, I was waiting to long and in the end we had to buy a house instead, you could try different housing associations aswell as the local council though

haha sorry tilly
but thats baisically what you've gotta do is plead poverty
and dont give the impression you could privately rent just lay it on witha trowel. ive seen it all id rather well deserving ppl got houses that retrebates. lol
i mean if your worried about saying your single and lying... once you move in just add your OH to your tennancy they cant throw you out for getting bk with your babies father.

I'm Thai and living with my English husband in Thailand, and his mum comes to visit us 3-4 times a year. WE don;t have problem here only when she;s here a month at a time and it drives me mad. she;s bossy and fussy and demanding and obsessed about cleanliness. So she comes to tell us what we should do what we shouldn't and try to organize or change things in our house. She almost pushed me off the relationship many times but i always put up with her and i don;'t know if i should have done differently. ALso now i'm over 2 months pregnant, i can't just leave. Maybe next time i stay away for a month when she comes.

You poor thing! I feel for you, there is no way on earth I could live with my DH´s family. I find it hard enough visiting them for a weekend. Hope you manage to sort out a different living situation soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->