*I need to lose 4 Stone 13 pounds* Hannah's Weightloss Journal :) x

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Todays the day...Im proberly starting my diet! I know I know ive said it a million times, and even started a Journal before.. BUT i need to now :( Im so fat and unhappy about it :nope:

My sats
Name: Hannah
Weight - 15 stone
Short term goal (weekly) - 5 pounds
Long term goal - 5 stone
Plan of action - Weight watchers + 30 mins - 1 hour walk + 50 sit ups​

Good Luck hunni,I have just the same stats apart from age and I need to get to the magic 5 stone mark so will be cheering you on!!x

Hows it going so far today? I had a hot chocolate for breakfast instead of weetabix, but I needed it because I'm poorly!

What day are you weighing-in? Are you going to classes? I weigh on a Sunday Morning at home. Looks like I've lost 0.2lb so far this week, really want to lose 1lb. I've lost a stone so far, and stayed the same for 3 weeks. I got back on the exercise bike today!

50 sit ups sounds like a lot, doesn't that hurt?!

Hows it going so far today? I had a hot chocolate for breakfast instead of weetabix, but I needed it because I'm poorly!

What day are you weighing-in? Are you going to classes? I weigh on a Sunday Morning at home. Looks like I've lost 0.2lb so far this week, really want to lose 1lb. I've lost a stone so far, and stayed the same for 3 weeks. I got back on the exercise bike today!

50 sit ups sounds like a lot, doesn't that hurt?!

Well today ive had 2 peices of toast with a small amount of low fat spread :)
Awww and i hope you get better soon babe :hugs:

My weigh in day is Friday and i go and weigh myself at boots for like 50p - i was good the week before last and lost 3 pounds + no i dont go to classes - would want to but i have no one to go with :lol:

Welldone babe that is really good :) keep up the good work x x

and i normally do them before i go to bed so im extra tired :rofl:!

hi hun just wanted you to know that im stalking this thread for inspiration im 20 and also 15stone size 18 and need to lose weight but tbh ive been too lazy and let myself go after pregnancy.

good luck hun!!

xxx

There is a WW meeting in the Community Centre on a Wednesday 10am. I keep meaning to go - it is about 1.75 miles from me, which I should hopefully be able to walk soon. If I went to that one, would you come too? Would babies be okay there?

I think I might make chips for lunch! I've got a fantastic fryer that makes a whole load of chips with only a small amount of oil!

:) Awww - After i had ava i was 14.2 and in 6 months ive gained 12 pounds! :hissy: - Im really bad with deiting but i really need to lose it!! :(

There is a WW meeting in the Community Centre on a Wednesday 10am. I keep meaning to go - it is about 1.75 miles from me, which I should hopefully be able to walk soon. If I went to that one, would you come too? Would babies be okay there?

I think I might make chips for lunch! I've got a fantastic fryer that makes a whole load of chips with only a small amount of oil!

Awww hun i would of come with you but i quite my memeber ship and got my phone contract insted :( But if you ever wanna go on a walk or somthing ill be there :D lol x

Thats really good, and hopefully will make you feel a bit better, i know chips and stuff like that always make me do + with only a little bit of oil they should only be a few points x

girls i think im gunna diet too!! but i dont know if i can, im going to try but not make a journal as i think it would put too much pressure on me so im gunna see how it goes! :)

and i think ive seen that fryer advertised where the chips swirl in the fryer in a little bit of oil instead of deep fried! looks cool!

xx

:) Awww - After i had ava i was 14.2 and in 6 months ive gained 12 pounds! :hissy: - Im really bad with deiting but i really need to lose it!! :(

I was 20 stone (eek!) when I got pregnant, and went up to 22st when I was ready to pop. Lost it all within 2 weeks, then gained most of it back slowly! I'm now lighter than before I got pregnant! The numbers scare me, I've got like 9 stone still to lose! I've never been thin though, was always a fat teenager.

You'll lose it no problem, it is hard work but you can definitely do it!

girls i think im gunna diet too!! but i dont know if i can, im going to try but not make a journal as i think it would put too much pressure on me so im gunna see how it goes! :)

and i think ive seen that fryer advertised where the chips swirl in the fryer in a little bit of oil instead of deep fried! looks cool!

xx

Good Luck hun!! :) Your more then welcome to come look in here and get ideas or share yours :) help eachother lose the weight we wanna lose!

I was 20 stone (eek!) when I got pregnant, and went up to 22st when I was ready to pop. Lost it all within 2 weeks, then gained most of it back slowly! I'm now lighter than before I got pregnant! The numbers scare me, I've got like 9 stone still to lose! I've never been thin though, was always a fat teenager.

You'll lose it no problem, it is hard work but you can definitely do it!

Welldone babe :) We can do it! x x :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yay Han...good luck on the diet sweetie, I will be stalking you in here and spurring you on.:hugs:

:) Awww thanks babe - i hate being fat :( - i weigh more then marc!! :nope:

good luck :hugs: i really need to get myself into gear too:dohh: all the best :hugs:

Good luck hun, I had 9st to loose and I've nearly done 2nhalf in 3 months. It is do-able x

Welll done babe :) thats amazing - Thank you for the insipation x

You: I need to lose 10 stone
Me: Hannah you would be dead :shock:

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79