I need your help ladies! suggestions for a first name?

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
OK so we have a name we love for a first name and it is Sloane.

I also want to incorporate the name we chose for my daughter whom I lost this past september, Ella.

Problem is, they dont go together. Sloane Ella? sounds terrible..

So we either need to keep Sloane and come up with another middle name (elizabeth perhaps?) or choose a different first name and keep Ella for a middle name.

Only problem is, Ella is a hard middle name!! Not many first names flow well with Ella!

Please help with suggestions.. Oh and it might help that our last name is Krueger. :thumbup:

How about choosing a name which has Ella in it? I think Sloane Isabella or Sloane Gabriella sound nice. There's also Arabella, Annabella, Bellatrix...

thank you, that is a wonderful idea! The only thing that would cause me to be hesitant, would be the length. Sloane Isabella Krueger is such a long name and will be so difficult for the child to spell or write!

i was 14 before i could spell my middle name because i never needed to know it

My midwife has all her kids with pretty similar names to each other but one of her girls names is saellah (said & also spelt: say-la) but her spelling would be awesome with your ella) you could maybe try something along the lines of starting with the S and still incorporating ? Just a thought, idk if you like biblical names but all of her kids have biblical names that are almost all the same lettering mixed up which is kinda cute when you hear them together.

I honestly think it flows nicely and I love how you want to honour your Ella. Another idea would be 'altering' Ella into Elise or Elisa.

I also have a really good girlfriend named Adella which I
Like too :) Adella Salone Krueger flows smoothly

i love your chosen name! and think its so nice that you are adding Ella into it somewhere, i do like the idea of Isabella or Gabriella etc, very pretty.
i dont know how often you use your middle name, but i have very rarely ever had to use mine so the length isnt a giant issue.
(although i feel your pain, we are trying to find names short enough to go with williamson lol)
x

i like the idea of honoring your other child but i think using the same name would be confusing, how about something similar like Sloane Elle Krueger (with a E instead of A) or Sloane Emma Krueger (with Ms instead of Ls)

i do also love Gabriella or Belle/Bella

also some names with El:

Eloise
Elsinore
Elsa
Elyssa
Elaine

OMG didn't know you were having a girl! ahhh

I love the name Sloane for a first name

I do like Sloane Isabella

I don't think it's too long at all

We aren't sure it's a girl yet. We have our boy name locked down. Just not our girls:/

How about putting Sloane as the middle name and pickiing a first name that has Ella in in so it flows smoother...like Estella Sloane or Gabriella Sloane?

just wanted to ask if you were due August 15 runnergrl because I am due that day also and noticed your baby ticker lol havent found anyone with the same due date yet

just wanted to ask if you were due August 15 runnergrl because I am due that day also and noticed your baby ticker lol havent found anyone with the same due date yet

I am!

Sloane Arabella
Sloane Isabella
Sloane Gabriella
Sloane Annabella
Sloane Ariella
Sloane Adella

They'd all be perfect with Sloane and keep -ella in there!
Or you could do Elle-, el-, ella-, etc.

Sloane Elena
Sloane Eleanor
Sloane Eliza
Sloane Eliana

Changing the first name completely:

Vivienne Ella
Madelyn Ella
Phoebe Ella
Josephine Ella
Zoe Ella
Katherine Ella
Rosalind Ella
Rosalyn Ella
Rhiannon Ella (rhee-an-on)
Juliet Ella
Jillian Ella
Jacklyn Ella
Leilani Ella (lay-lahn-ee)
Mallory Ella
Macy Ella
Lacey Ella
Heidi Ella

I really like Sloane Arabella & Vivienne Ella :flower:

thank you so much for all of the wonderful name suggestions!

I'm due 2 days after you :)

If you wanted to keep the name really simple you could make it Elle (pronounced just like the letter L).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->