I realllyyy need help w/this??

buddysmomma

Reaction score
Okay I am so confused and not sure what to do. So last tuesday I did a OPK and got a very faint line. Then the next day which was the wednesday it was alottt darker. Wasnt quite at the same color as the contol line BUT, the next morning it was much much lighter, almost gone. So I have been taking these tests since last tuesday...I still have the lines on my OPKS. Took one last night it was just like the second one I took which was dark just not as dark as the contorl line. So I took one today and it was faint again. I am doing everything right. Not drinking for up to 4 hrs. Taking them at the sametime every night. I just dont understand. I still havant seen AF since March. had 1000 BFNs. =( I have been on Vitex for 3 weeks. I also think i have a little bit of a UTI. My pee has been a weird color with a foul order. So my question is how long do women usually get lines on there OPKS? I mean my goodness I have almost had lines for 1 week on tuesday. I just realy dont know whats going on? has anyone had this happen?????

Some women always have lh hormaone so always get a faint line but when you hae your surge it only lasts for a couple of days.

I would go see your doctor

"My pee has been a weird color with a foul order"

do you have a urine infection maybe that would explain that bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->