I really need guidance about relationships and work during pregnancy

fatherwolf

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm Sten(24) and I am a father to be, not am I only interested in how the pregnancy time influences the relationship between the mother and the father but also how people grow into parenthood, what changes can be felt most crucially. How has it been for you dear mothers-to-be:the first 2 trimesters have passed and how has all this influenced your romantic relationship are you still afraid or have you got any doubts or has it passed with time? What are your biggest fears? I am not just becoming a father but I deal with pregnancy related questions on daily basis. Our team has made it possible to 3D-print a sculpture of the baby in the womb based on ultrasound data. It is a keepsake, like 3D-ultrasound pictures but they have 3 dimensional facial features, so the nose, lips, cheeks and rest of the face of the babies can be touched - it has proven to be very favored amongst blind women. At the moment we are facing difficulties, we do not have enough feedback from people like you. We would like to know if it has a potential, if what we are doing is likeable for someone, or is it just us who thinks that it is a good way to remember the good times of one’s pregnancy and share the experience with loved ones. I'm not trying to sell you anything. I would be just very happy if anyone could answer all those questions that have risen in my life at the moment. If anyone feels that they could help me out on the questions above - I would be more than happy and thankful for the rest of my life.

I dont think the fear and doubt ever goes away. There's always that anxiety that something could be wrong with the baby or that you wont be a good parent. Especially if youve been unfortunate enough to have had complications with prior pregnancies or if there's other factors in your life that make it not necessarily ideal for such a major life change that a child brings. Pregnancy and parenting is about overcoming challenges. It is hard on relationships no matter how strong because being a parent and becoming a parent is very challenging at times. There's so much emotion and stress when you have an issue with your pregnancy or an inconsolable baby that wont stop crying, even if there isn't an issue you constantly worry that there is. It's not always hard though and there are so many joys that also come along with it.

I have an 18 month old and I'm 8 months pregnant with my 2nd child. I also work full time and go to school part time earning a degree in business management. I think any product that gives a parent more control or piece of mind during such trying time, could be successful. For example Dopplers for home use seem to be really big right now in pregnancy and there are sleep mats that monitor babies breathing for parents who are worried about SIDS (which who isnt right?!) This idea of generating a 3d sculpture of your baby using u/s technology sounds like it could be successful as a keepsake, especially if there are ways to personalize it. I can also see it being successful as a tool for a midwife or obstetrician to show a visual "this is what your baby looks like".

Thank you so much for your answer. Considering all you said, would you rather say that your relationship grows stronger in time or will it totally shift priorities from being spontaneous, full of love and laughter to an other full time job of caring for the new born citizen of the world? We haven't been together for that long with my wife to be and maybe haven't had time to share many big experiences to be honest, we don't even live together at the moment. It so god damn confusing and stressful, but we have agreed that wi will both work on it to get our relationship trough all this.

Work wise- here is a link to an article written about the sculptures: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...3D-scans-expectant-mums-meet-babies-born.html To give you a bette overview of what exacly I was talking about. It is personalized, basically it is your very own ultrasound picture,but it is 3D-printed and put into a frame or on a glass stand in a form of a 3D sculpture. We see it as something that mothers could use for prenatal bonding and also for sharing that time afterwards with their child and rest of the family. We have had some good feedback and some people don't like it at all, but there are peole who do like it and the product is available at diferent private clinics in UK, Benelux, Denamark, France etc. Our main problem is that the sales is low, people are interested but we haven't been able to build enough trust with them so they would make the purchasing decision. How would you feel if your sonographer offerd you this kind of keepsake? Whoo would you like to tell about it to you in order that you would feel comfortable in making the decision that you would like to have one of your own? Thank you again for your answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->