I recommend this app

mummylove

Reaction score
My mate told me about this ap called *cartoon hd* i would recommend it. Its got loads of films on for free to watch. My kids love it

It's been taken off unfortunately. There was a glitch which made it a free app instead of £20. iTunes have twigged (or the app makers) and have removed the app.

I managed to get it on Monday.

haha really lol. glad i got it when i did then lol. Still worth it tho for the movies that is on it

I got it too when it should have been £20 for free. Wonder if they can take it back?

I am not sure if they can take it off us. But really it was their cock up and wouldnt seem fair if they did

I am sure if a retailer advertised something at a certain price, they have to honour it even if it's mistake?

Presumably it would be the same as Apps? I hope so, I have been enjoying the movies on it never mind the kids!

I got it too :) they cant take it back, it was their mistake. Imagine the uproar if they did :lol: im just hoping and praying my LO doesnt delete it!

I got it ... Can they take it back off us

No , apparantly they can't, and even if you delete it, it will remain in the iCloud to redownload. It won't be available to anyone who hasn't downloaded it already!
I haven't tested this out yet though, but I do need to redownload so we shall see!

I got this on Monday, haven't had time to go through it all yet but I hear it's great

I went through it last night, WOW amazing!!

All the old Disney classics like beauty & beast, dumbo. Can't wait to introduce them to Millie when she's older

I got it too :) they cant take it back, it was their mistake. Imagine the uproar if they did :lol: im just hoping and praying my LO doesnt delete it!

Go into Settings, General, Restrictions....you can turn off "deleting apps" so apps cannot be deleted. Same place to turn "In App Purchases" off as well.

I got it the other day for free before they noticed the glitch, love it! It's such a good app

Wished i got it on ipad to only got it on my phone lol

Downloaded it the other day onto phone, iPad and DDs tab, fab app!

Snow White is on it :) we've watched it three times already

Just to let everyone know that I managed to download this app on my android tablet last night. It's called free cartoon HD in the play store and has all the same contents on as the app on my iPhone :)

Just to let everyone know that I managed to download this app on my android tablet last night. It's called free cartoon HD in the play store and has all the same contents on as the app on my iPhone :)

Thanks so much for this was gutted when I missed it the first time. Just downloaded it to my tablet my kids love it thanks :)

On my sons tablet, something pops up about an update. Worried it won't work after that? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->