I Said I Would Not SS Buuuuuttttt.........

Firedancer41

Mom to 5 + 1 angel
Reaction score
Who am I fooling? I am totally symptom-spotting LOL

10DPO and had a good temp spike yesterday. Today's temp still higher than it was last cycle...I never have sore BBs early on, nor have I ever had MS...Really the only symptoms that have made me suspect I was PG was extreme fatugue, and the last 2 nights I have been exhausted and in bed right after the kids!

I do seem to have more creamy CM than usual, and I sort of recall that last time as well...I am so tempted to take a test, but I have resolved to wait until at LEAST 13dpo, ideally 14. I have spotted before AF on either 12 or 13dpo, so if I am spot-free Tuesday, I think I'll POAS.

Hi Firedancer :hi:

Just wanted to say that I am totally with you on refusing to take a test early.
I have been ttc since nov last year and as of yet have resisted the urge to POAS. damn :witch: always comes bang on time for me :-(
This month though it feels different and im really having to fight the urge even though im only probably between 6-9 DPO. Having symptoms like never before and im driving myself insane!
Never really been a symptom spotter before but think thats cause ive never really had any to spot lol!

Hope you get you :bfp: this month

:dust:

PJ xxx

Good luck and :dust: to you pj! What are some of your symptoms?

I dont know if/when i ovulated but i have a 27-29 day cycle.
Since day 15 ive been having cramping and extreme bloating. the kind i get right before :witch: is due, lower backache and also craving chocolate, both are things which only happen a few days before AF due. If i wasnt in tune with my cycles i would seriously be expecting AF any minute now yet im still 8 days away! Im waking up thirsty in the night which i NEVER do and today ive woken up and my face is all red and blotchy and rash like. I wouldnt describe it as "acne" or a breakout" but just clusters of raised red areas. Have also had a stuffy nose for about three days which this morning changed to runny but is now back to stuffy! Also had bad wind from both ends!

Cant help but keep prodding my boobs to see if they hurt, which they never do lol! Although they are a little bit itchy around the nipples!

I am officially driving myself insane now!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"