I seem to have lost the ability to walk

MumMumMum

Mummy to two girls x
Reaction score
It started late last night and all through the night the pain & pressure woke me up. I've had a bath and that hasn't helped. I can only shuffle now, not walk properly and I need something to hold onto to get off the sofa, out of bed etc or it's actually impossible.

I hope this doesn't last. My two year old won't like it & if we go out i'm going to look really feeble :haha:

I've been like this for weeks! It's so painful isn't it :( I must look a right sight getting out of bed in the morning!

I've been like this for weeks! It's so painful isn't it :( I must look a right sight getting out of bed in the morning!

Lol. As if this part isn't sexy enough I now need a shove to get out of the bed. Even my two year old announces that "mummy needs help" and tries to pull me up. That's in the park, the garden, lounge :dohh:

Today is another gravy compared to what i've had so far. Not been this pregnant before. Glas we are stopping at two. It's not comfy or glamourous!

Hope you get some relief soon

Gosh, I know how you both feel! A couple of days ago, I just couldn't walk back from the car to the house, and had to do it in severe pain! I also wasn't able to then walk when I was already in the house so I was only able to do "crab walking" so as not to lift my legs (where you just shift your feet left and right to propel you sideways). LOL!

Thank goodness I have had some relief now with some pelvic exercises!

Oh dear haha! I wish my nephew was a little more sympathetic, he just bombs around like usual and I'm left hobbling after him!
You're right, this whole pregnancy thing is most definitely NOT glamorous!!

Fingers crossed we both do :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->