I should probably never drive again...

x Michelle x

loves her babies
Reaction score
Monday, someone crashed into our lovely Audi RS6 and wrote it off :(
Me and my son were in it, but we are completely fine, although I have bruising from the seatbelt and air bag.
And today, 2 bloody deer ran in front of the car (Evoque we have from insurance people). Luckily i saw them and managed to slow down a little (wouldn't ever emergency stop for animals at 50mph) so there was no incident.

But my heart is bloody pounding!!!

These things shake you up big time - glad you are ok though.
You are obviously a good driver if you saw the deer and reacted well enough to not cause an accident. Give yourself a little bit of time and you'll be ok :)

:hugs: Glad you are ok!

I don't drive so I don't have any advice but I can imagine that must have been horrible! Take it slowly amd get back into it xx

Very scary esp when you are still in shock from the 1st incident xx

Oh gush how scary glad your okay

Poor you. Things like that do shake you up, but don't let it put you off driving as you've done nothing wrong

Oh no poor you and LO glad to hear your both safe and well:hugs: You have as much right on the road as other people do so dont let people who are idiots put you off:hugs:

Oh that must be so scary :( These 2 incidents were not your fault at all though and even if they were no one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I had a horrible accident at the beginning of the year, it was 50% my fault and 50% the other drivers, I had all 3 kids with me and I was in shock at the wheel. I couldn't get out or do anything, it was awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->