I started a diet

A

AquaDementia

No real game plan, just gonna cut out everything and lay off the carbs.
It worked several years ago and I am hoping it works now.
I am also gonna make myself drink as much water as possible.
As soon as my husband pumps the air into my bike tire, I will be off doing some of that as well.

I mean, all those should amount to some weight loss, right?
I am very frustrated how I haven't really lost any in the last month.

Well it should help :) Going for Bike rides should be good too :headspin: Good Luck!!!

good luck with your diet - I am useless at them! Once Mia is a bit older you can get her a seat to go on cycle rides with you

I got myself a treadmill. Will be running my legs off whilst my little boy sleeps. I actually borrowed the treadmill from my sister in law. It was just collecting dust in the corner of her room,so she said I can use it for a few months. Everytime I see a pic of myself I cannot believe how huge I still am.

Good luck hun :hugs:

I go mountain-biking twice a week and when I watch what I eat the weight literally falls off plus the fresh air and speed blows all your cobwebs away.

I really need to get my diet back on track too so come this Monday I'm joining you :D

best of luck..xx

good luck hun! I need to get my motivation back.

Good luck sweetie! I'm trying as much as I can to stay on my diet but I have no self control :dohh:

Good Luck!! I miss cycling, might take it back up myself! xx

Good Luck Aqua! Im also doing a low carb diet. Its hard at first, but it does get easier :)

How is it going so far :)

Very Good! Have you lost any weight?

I don't have a scale at home. I don't wanna weigh myself very often. I wanna see progress by slowly fitting into my old clothes.

Well done for sticking to it , sadly my diet lasted a day , seriously i cant give up the choc swear im addicted, i could eat it for breakfast tea and dinner yummm.
I will start my diet at the end of the month :dohh:

I weighed myself and am down almost 8 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also doing weight watchers...can't wait to lose more in the coming months:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->