I think I found heartbeat on doppler.....

Pandasnax

Reaction score
I tried to meassure the heart rate on my own using the clock and I got it at about 165 bpm does this sound like baby ? X

Yes. From what I've heard baby should be between 120 and 180. But mine is always between 150 and 165.

:thumbup:

Woohoo! I though it was a bit high as my DS heart rate was always around 145 but yay lol xx

Yup, that sounds like your baby. What kind of doppler do you have and why did you have to measure the heartbeat? Doesn't the doppler measure the heartbeat?

Yep, I was skeptical about mine too because to me it didn't sound like horse feet and I thought 154 was low. But I guess its not and it is the baby :), Yours is the baby too! Congrats :)

Yep that's baby :) I find the easiest way to compare is to try and find your own hb and then baby's, you will hear a definite difference in the sound. It really does sound like galloping if you hit the right spot haha!
My doppler doesn't measure the hb so I have to count too which probably is exact but it's near enough. I get around 140-144bpm but I believe it gets a bit slower as he/she grows?
Also rememember baby will have an higher hb when he/she is more active x

Yup, that sounds like your baby. What kind of doppler do you have and why did you have to measure the heartbeat? Doesn't the doppler measure the heartbeat?

I just use the angelsounds one so it doesng measure the hb I have to do it myself :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->