i think i might be leaking

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
I feel pretty wet put a pad n and going to bed and see how wet it is in the morning :wacko:

I have been wet as well. Feels like im leaking alot of fluids all the time. Quite annoying. Baby is pushing on bladder more now so thinking it has alot to.do with it since my ob didnt seem concerned.

My doula told me to put on a pad and its soaked in a few you're then it your waters

Well I checked my pad this morning and it didn't feel very wet so I guess I'm good I have a appointment today to check if baby is head down or not then talk about turning her or trying for a breech birth

Well I checked my pad this morning and it didn't feel very wet so I guess I'm good I have a appointment today to check if baby is head down or not then talk about turning her or trying for a breech birth

Wow, is it a midwife or O.B. that is allowing a breech birth?

Ive been very wet too but im sure mines just discharge :p

Goodluck! Hope ur baby turns gor u and u discuss what is best! I was told sometimes they ttn before delivery like before u go into labor. So idk def think about that also. Have u tried diff exercises to get baby to turn? They say getting butt legs up 18" off ground putting warm compress and playin music by pelvic and putting something cold like bag vegs on upper stomach the baby will go towards warmth and music and tge gravity will help her turn. Um i was also told getting on floor on all four will give baby room to turn also. Hope ur appt goes well!

yes i have tried everything that I could i have been seeing a i ciroprator, doing breech tilt, hypnotherapy "turn breech baby", cold on top warm on bottom, so anyway nothing has work and tomorrow at 8 am i go in and they are going to try to turn her. I pray that she can handle it and she will let them move her. If it doesn't work my dr said that there is one OB that MAY let me try for a breech. But he is very picky on who can do it because he likes to have small babys (no bigger than 8lbs) and moms with good pelvis' I'll update you guys when i can. I am so excited and nervous all in one

Goodluck hope she flips!

If you feel wet and have a pink on your pad I would say call the nurse. It happened with me 6 years ago and just after I went to the hospital I got contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->