I think I missed my chance this cycle :-(

Loozle

Reaction score
I'm gutted! Oh has got a trapped nerve in his back so we haven't been able to dtd since Friday and I'm fairly certain that I ovulated yesterday.
I haven't had a + opk yet but I've had almost positives a couple of times over the last few days. I had cramps yesterday and more ewcm and I've had a temp rise today.
I know that there's nothing I can do about it now, just needed to vent I guess.
Also I was going to start progesterone cream this cycle after ovulation but that seems pointless now :-(

I feel your pain! I see my hubby once a week, so DTD for TTC is becoming impossible!

i know how you feel my partner works away alot. weve been trying since january and he seems to always be busy when im ovulating lol. i hope we get there soon xx

So if I'm reconstructing the timeline right, you think you had sex three days before you ovulated? You are DEFINITELY still in with a chance. There's lots of stories (including my godson!) of people having sex five days before ovulation and still getting pregnant. Those sperm can be long-lived little buggers. :lol:

Thanks guys! My chart is doing odd things this cycle, it hasn't given me cross hairs yet so I don't know whether or not to start using the progesterone cream, although I think I ovulated on cd18, making me 4dpo today. I think it might be because of my early loss that's thrown my temps 😣

Ok ignore that lol, just did an opk which is a definite positive so it looks like I just haven't ovulated yet. I really should trust FF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->