i think i need advice!!

gingerbread

Reaction score
:help:im curious if anyone has any tips for helping w conceiving or implantation(outside of all the meds). reading alot of these posts..people seem to be doing alot of things to kinda help the process along as well as chart their progress. im 37 and just had my 3rd iui and am on day 2 of the 2ww. all ive ever done in the past is wait the 2wks then take a test but a bunch of others seem to be busy testing & charting not to mention things beforehand to help w conception! did i miss something???:confused:

Nope - people choose to different things to try and concieve, some people go for the casual approach, others chart everything they can. i guess it's whats best for you :)

I'm going for the ov tests and BDing every other day during the fertile period. No temps, no cervix checking - but maybe in a few more months I will be adding a few more things to that list!

Just go with what you are comfortable with :)

Nope - people choose to different things to try and concieve, some people go for the casual approach, others chart everything they can. i guess it's whats best for you :)

I'm going for the ov tests and BDing every other day during the fertile period. No temps, no cervix checking - but maybe in a few more months I will be adding a few more things to that list!

thank u! i guess u didnt tell me anything i didnt already know but we all know how desperate we become during the 2ww!

thank u! i guess u didnt tell me anything i didnt already know but we all know how desperate we become during the 2ww!

I think we all officially become slightly crazy during the 2WW! So stressful!

I think we're all stark raving mad! :rofl:

You're not doing anything wrong, probably more right really, much less stressful. Good luck, I really hope the iui gives you your dream. :hugs:

I think we're all stark raving mad! :rofl:

You're not doing anything wrong, probably more right really, much less stressful. Good luck, I really hope the iui gives you your dream. :hugs:

Thank u for your kind words! I think you & storm1jet2 are absolutely right. I stress enuf about it as it is:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->