I think im 2 months along

monserrat13

Reaction score
hi im really needing some advice and opinions
I have a 14 month old that im currently still breastfeeding
I got my period back in september then skipped october then got it back in november then again skipped December
now its back to normal january got it the first
feb 3 again but was very light very pink then when i wiped a brown discharge came out... then for 2 days then light red for another two days
now got it march 10th kinda normal for 2 days then just spotting only when id wipe... yesterday 14th in the morning was the last spotting
ive been feeling very weak my breast are tender very tender I feel dizzy have the tendency to throw up but dont...
before my period this month I got a sudden contraction...
im always feeling a dull cramp feeling around my uterus
and now I feel a fluttery feeling I know its not gas

Hello you might get a better response on the main trying to conceive boards.
This is a fairly quiet section for the forum for ladies who are having infertility issues ttc second or subsequent children.

hi im really needing some advice and opinions
I have a 14 month old that im currently still breastfeeding
I got my period back in september then skipped october then got it back in november then again skipped December
now its back to normal january got it the first
feb 3 again but was very light very pink then when i wiped a brown discharge came out... then for 2 days then light red for another two days
now got it march 10th kinda normal for 2 days then just spotting only when id wipe... yesterday 14th in the morning was the last spotting
ive been feeling very weak my breast are tender very tender I feel dizzy have the tendency to throw up but dont...
before my period this month I got a sudden contraction...
im always feeling a dull cramp feeling around my uterus
and now I feel a fluttery feeling I know its not gas

never understand why people ask this... the only way you can know is to have a test

in general no, it sounds like your body is just adjusting

also are you suffering infertility? as it sounds like your just asking if your pregnant which seems a little insensitive to post it on here as opposed to the many other appropriate forums

It might seem insensitive but it's the ladies first post on the forum. She maybe doesn't know the lay out of the forum.

Also you wouldn't be feeling movement at 2 months along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"