i think im chickening out

luvmykids0810

Mother of 2, TTC #3
Reaction score
ok DH and i are suppose to be NTNP in October. And now i think im starting to change my mind. I mean we're so close to our goal of moving from michigan to texas. I have to go through this court situation and everything in order to move. And i just dont want us to get the go ahead from the judge to move and we're pregnant and its a harder move on us seeing that we already have two kids. Im starting to worry about what my mother will say if we have another baby and we're trying to leave. Which i shouldnt, Im going to be 24 in a few months, married for almost 3 yrs together for 4 years. Why should i care what my own mother thinks about the choices i made? But anyways as much as im ready to have a baby, and the plan was to be preggers by the time we move but now im second guessing myself and i dont know why because i like not having to focus on TTC and just letting it happen if/when it happens.

I'm sorry you're second guessing yourself but just because you go off birth control in October doesn't necessarily mean you'll get pregnant right away...I'm on cycle 5 trying and there are many others on here who have been trying for even longer. Things will happen when they're meant to happen...if you're not ready, you're not ready and you can choose to wait longer. I made my DH wait until I was ready and I couldn't appreciate him enough for being so patient. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->