I think I'm showing signs of the early stages of pregnancy... Help.

Kyrosgirl

Reaction score
I'm 18, and engaged. Not ttc, but also not using any form of prevention. We use the withdrawal method, and I know it has a reasonable failure rate.

Last period... May 21
Average cycle... 34 days
Estimated ovulation... June 7

Among other days, we were intimate 1 day prior to ovulation, which I know is a very fertile day.

12 days before expecting AF,

5 dpo... Started spotting- pink in the am, and more brown throughout the day. Very tired

6 dpo... Light flow of brown and red blood, using a tampon, but couldn't fill a single one, like I do on my period. Light cramping, and frequent bowel movements (I'm usually constipated) Still tired, cervix low, back pain

7dpo... Still bleeding, still tired, still pooping, back pain

8dpo... Same, weird taste in mouth, slept all day and still tired

9dpo... Woke up at 6am with diarrhea, and again at 10. I usually dont even poop once a day, and now its about 3 times a day. Tired, appetite comes and goes, cramping, back pain, cervix high, bleeding has almost stopped. Did cervical check... (TMI WARNING... Stringy tough pink and white cm)

I just feel pregnant, so I don't know if I'm symptom spotting, but the bleeding is what has me convinced. I'm still 8 days away from my next AF and this bleeding is much lighter in flow, ad it's more of a mix of brown, and brownish red, vs bright red AF.

Isn't it frustrating?! When I came off the ring I was convinced I was pregnant - my body was giving me all of the signs of pregnancy (moods were awful, spotting, bloating, bbs were painful, etc.) I know you didn't mention anything about coming off of bc, but just wanted to give you support - it is hard to feel like you are seeing all of these physical changes and not knowing why! It sounds like you really could be having symptoms, but it's impossible to know until that BFP or AF. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are feeling! :hugs:

very confused here lol so is ur lateal phase 12 days (days from ovulation to when you would starts ur period) coz u've said from 9dpo but ur still 8 days early for AF lol

however these do sound like signs, but try not to convince yourself these are what you should be feeling as you can just 'make them happen'

when i was pregnant i never actualy got any symptoms, just sore boobs and no periods lol but all the time i was TTC those 'symptoms' were there but was never pregnant.

So what im trying to say is, stay calm, dont sympton spot as it will drive you crazy and if it helps get some real cheap tests in and just keep peeing on them hehe

good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->