I think she is allergic to cats!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I thought Jasmine kept getting these small colds...They only have ever lasted a couple days and weren't that bad...

But i've noticed it has happened usually after she has been to my moms house.. and she has 2 cats. She just gets stuffed up and goopy eyes for a day or 2... :(

I hate cats too btw... lol

I noticed that with Helena too when she was younger, so I had to get rid of my cat.
Sounds like she is! :( Maybe she will outgrow it? I was allergic to cats and now I am not.

She can grow out of it for sure :) I was allergic to cats aswell until I was about 10 years old then I was ok :)

I was so worried Hannah would be allergic to cats because I love my two monsters :lol: So far she's not though *fingers crossed*

i have a cat & my nephew & niece are alergic, my niece is worse by the time she leaves my house her eyes are streaming & she is all sniffly she is 15 though . violet xx

I'm allergic to cats, but I'm used to my cat so I'm fine when I'm around it ! She will get used to them, I'm sure x

She could get used to it and become immune to the allergy actually. But if you don't like it, you can always ask your mom to keep the cats away and vacumm a bit before Jasmine comes.
I've been keeping my cat away from Lola for the past 4 1/2 months :lol:

Ya. she may just need to get used to the cat dandruff I guess... She has only been to my moms a few times.

My son has lots of allergies & went to GP about something else.

I think allergies must be his "thing" cos I had a lecture on epipens & anaphylatic shock in kids until I told him about lo's reaction to which he then replied about how difficult it is to know without seeing the reaction, but the smaller tha amount to cause the reaction, the more severe the allergy.

I then got asked about pets in the house, (we have 1 smll dog, short haired) to which I was then asked so no cats, err no.

I then get a lecture on how cats are the biggest cause of asthma in kids, & that parents who have kids with asthma & keep there cats are irresponsible & its tantamout to child abuse.

sorry to rant but I would say if you think it is the cat, expalin problem to mum, then ask her to keep cats out of room when you visit & to hoover everything before you arrive. If problem persists then its not the cat. If it were MIL & would maybe say is she allergic to her!

It could be anything tho, your mums perfume, air freshner, flowers in the house.

Hope you get it sorted hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->