I think she might be sick?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on with her. Yesterday she slept soooo long and didn't really have an alert period and wasn't taking her full feeds the whole day. Then she was up the whole night, went to sleep at 4 and woke up around 8ish. She hasn't slept since! She had a short nap around lunch time but it was only maybe 20 minutes tops. Its 11pm now. She doesn't have a fever or anything and she was at the doctor today and he didn't notice anything wrong with her. She's got a sore bum and a rash on her face(which doesn't seem to be bothering her) and she just keeps chewing on her bottle instead of drinking. She's had looser stools today but not anything extreme. She's just really unsettled and I'm going insane. 20 minutes sleep since 8ish is kinda doing me in! She's sitting in her chair wide awake staring at her cow haha.

I don't know if she's coming down with something or if she's having a growth spurt or what. All I know is I need sleep.

Again our babies seem to live the same life. I am going through this too!! I think she may be starting to teeth though... Is Renah screaming randomly? Helena has red cheeks and is drooling tons.

Again our babies seem to live the same life. I am going through this too!! I think she may be starting to teeth though... Is Renah screaming randomly? Helena has red cheeks and is drooling tons.

Yeah she's shrieking randomly and she's been blowing bubbles all day! She's too young to be teething though isn't she!?

Yeah she's shrieking randomly and she's been blowing bubbles all day! She's too young to be teething though isn't she!?

nope... alexa started teething at 7 weeks... takes a while for the teeth to some in though...

nope... alexa started teething at 7 weeks... takes a while for the teeth to some in though...

:shock:

Ugh I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with that until she's a bit older! I hope its just a growth spurt, poor baby

:shock:

Ugh I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with that until she's a bit older! I hope its just a growth spurt, poor baby

I know it was a shocker to me too... hope it's just a growth spurt too... poor girl. :hug:q

is she still on reg formula or did you change her to a soy?

is she still on reg formula or did you change her to a soy?

she's on Enfamil Lactose Free now. I don't think her formula is the issue, she's still pooping fine and she hasn't been throwing up much (she had a little incident in the dr's office but thats a rare occurance)

Very similar to Lola's growth spurt somewhere at that age.

But the girls are right,could even be teething.

I am at my wits end with this child! I know some of you deal with babies who won't sleep on a regular basis and I applaud you! =D>

We've had another horrible non-sleeping day today. I just don't know what to do with her. I put her down and she screams so much that I'm scared she's going to make herself sick :dohh: She went 18 hours yesterday with only 20 minutes sleep, now its been 9 hours and no sleep again. I'm ready to pull my hair out.

She's ok when she's up but just won't sleep. Can't put her down for one minute without a screaming fit

ya jasmine has been like that today too? I dunno...

omg worst night ever with Helena last night. I am starting to think it is an ear infection. Does she weigh enough to give her baby tylenol? We finally gave Helena some and she settled down slightly. Brian had to watch her last night because I felt like jumping off the balcony. I don't know how you do it as a single mom.

I just found out that my cousin was here and playing with her about a week ago and now she has the freakin chicken pox!! She better not be coming down with them.

What is the weight limit for baby tylenol?

Both my kids were like this with teething! my daughter started teething from day 1 (she was born with a tooth!!) and my son started at 6-7 weeks... I hope its not chicken pox hun .. good luck and i hope she settles soon and you get some rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->