I think we've narrowed it down!

hanni

Reaction score
We've managed to narrow it down to some combination of the following..

• Harper
• Jade
• Paige
• Adeline

Now what to put where?!
Help and opinions on which are the nicest would be greatly appreciated! ☺

Any other ideas would be great too.

Our surname is Rice.

Have you written each possible combination and wittled it down that way?
My favourite combination is Harper Jade,it flows much better than some of the other combinations, such as Paige Jade for example x

Harper Jade definitely! Love it :thumbup:

Second would be Harper Paige.

Without looking at the other suggestions I think Harper jade is the nicest

Ah I really love harper and page. Not keen on jade as it's a tad common around here and adenine is too uncommon for my taste haha.

Paige was on my girls list xx

Thanks ladies! I think I like Harper Jade the best as well. Typically my OH doesn't. He prefers Adeline Paige. I'm not overly keen on Adeline. No one I've mentioned it to have been able to agree on how to pronounce it. Is it suppose to be "add-i-lin" or "add-i-line" 🙈

Have you written each possible combination and wittled it down that way?
My favourite combination is Harper Jade,it flows much better than some of the other combinations, such as Paige Jade for example x

I think you're right! It has to be a long name and then a short name or vice versa. Especially since our surname it so short.

I love both Jade & Paige. I think both sound nice with Harper.

Jade Harper
Paige Harper

I think Paige may go better with Dominic.... since they are both strong, classic names.

Personally I don't like Adeline.... but I LOVE Madelyn. Madelyn Paige or Madelyn Jade would both be gorgeous.

I like Harper Jade or Adeline Jade. I've only ever heard Adeline pronounced "add-i-line"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->