I think you guys have got me addicted

PinkyLou

Reaction score
to buying cloth! I started out what a month ago with one fuzzi
I now have 17 nappies, I keep seeing pretty ones or bargains and buying them. OH keeps moaning because he thinks I should just get a few more liners for my 6 flips and be done with it. I think I should aim to buy 17 more in the next month though lol.

I didnt realize how addictive it actually gets!! Iv got about 25 nappies and baby isnt even here yet....!!! :dohh:

I blame all these offers on...its too hard to resist such bargains!!!

Im the same, didn't get my first nappy until middle of January now I've got 20 odd and another 6 on the way but I think there's a few people the same. I can't believe how addictive it is. I love when they're all clean and lined up :blush:

I'm the same! :lol: One of the main reasons I started in cloth a month ago was the cost and now I have 6 Flip covers, 16 inserts, 2 ittis with 1 on the way, 1 blueberry, one little lamb and 2 BG v3 on the way! :blush: Thank god they have such good resale value, that's the only justification I have! :blush:

Haha I've been slowly building up a 'stash' of sorts and have come to the conclusion that I may be a teeeeeny bit addicted. My justification is that I haven't even spent £100 in total yet, though, as they've all been preloved bargains, and I'm getting ones that *should* last a good few children....but there are SO many pretty ones to try! If I'm bad now, surely I'll be deadly when he's actually here?! :haha:

<---- Borderline bankruptcy here. No joke, I need help :wacko:

Had my first row with OH today over cloth nappies (2 more arrived in the post) he threatened to throw them away and make me use disposables :growlmad:

Unfortunately I have developed an all round shopping addiction which centres on the cloth nappies and have now had to (for now) hand over the financial reins to my OH until we get back on track :blush: so no more nappies for me for a while! :cry: Gutted, I wish I was rich, wouldn't have to worry so much then!!

^^ I know what you mean. I got told no more, so I set up a paypal account and started selling things that I don't use and have been using that money to buy nappies :blush:

I be nappy addict! I LOVE nappies, I am no way counting how many I have...in excess of 100....I have no excuse I just like them and buy them! OH has given in, infact today he encouraged me to buy more aplix fastening nappies as he doesnt like the popper ones.....so I have today bought five new nappies....all popper...opps!

me to baby not due till september and i have way over 50 nappies and still buying more x

That's what I've been doing but I've ran out of things I can sell now LOL

I think the problem with cloth nappies is that there are sooooo many different types to try so we're always having to buy just one more to check out if they're any better. With disposables, you try huggies, then pampers, maybe a few supermarket ones and you're done and have to choose the best from those, whereas we could probably buy a new kind of nappy every day for years!!!

i know what you mean i'm strictly on a sell before buying habit at the mo. but i'm fairly stash happy now. mainly bg's boring i know but at least i know they work.

I have a slight shopping problem anyway, not to the point of ever being in debt though. I used to buy loads of prams, I'd had something like 17 in Indies first year(bit stupid considering I wore her most of the time). I have 5 now but they have been the same 5 for 6 months lol. Now I keep buying nappies. I get little obsessions and have to try things out.
I got more coming next week lol.

I'm DEFINITELY addicted and am only 3 months pregnant!!

I admit that I sold my wii last week to pay for it all! :dohh:

I've now got (or coming) 9 itti's, 6 LL's, 13 Bambino Mio's, 2 Little Kiwi's, 1 Swaddlebee, a BG AIO, A BG Flip, and 5 tots bots!! And I intend to also buy a few Blueberries when babba is a few months old. The above are all size one so wont even last that long- thank god for resale!!

:rofl: Jetters!

You have more than me... and most ladies here I think :haha:

The itti's have spoilt me.. I bought all the others before I got my first itti, and they are soooo soft I don't wanna use the others now! Tut at me!

ha you will end up as bad as me Jetters, I have so many "pretty" ones that I use all the time that the plainer ones end up sat there looking neglected!
I have vowed that once Ive sold the plain wraps etc I have I will get some 'pretty' wraps for the other two parter nappies I still have, especially the bamboozles as they are so good....Im just addicted to patterns and embroidery atm....I ordered a new Wee Notions with a HORSE on it the other day I got so excited.....

I have 'house nappies' & 'going out nappies'. The plain ones get used in the house and fancy ones when we're out :blush:

Hahahah squish I hear you!! I need nice wraps or my bamboozles and LL's are never gonna get worn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->