I thought my other kids were loud

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
but Chase is louder. His new thing is screeching and screaming. Not tantrum like but just to hear his own voice. I watched 3 shows last night and I swear I didn't hear a word they said.

His other new thing....swinging his arm back and forth and hitting his head. Normally doing this when he's feeding and has a burp. However, last night, he was just plain doing it while I was trying to settle him down for the night.

Aw bless, Jacob's been screaming for a few weeks now...which at first was cute as he would scream then giggle....but wait till your ok shopping he sounds like a lil girl screaming at the top of his lungs then giggling :dohh:!! XXxX

:rofl: We hold Hannah's arm down while trying to get her to sleep otherwise she'll keep waking herself up

Aw bless, Jacob's been screaming for a few weeks now...which at first was cute as he would scream then giggle....but wait till your ok shopping he sounds like a lil girl screaming at the top of his lungs then giggling :dohh:!! XXxX

mine does that as well:dohh:
another day in the shop he screamed like a little girl and people stared at us like we drugged him or something:rofl::rofl: he did that for almost half an hour and as we walked to another shop he still did it :dohh:
we got friends that have a baby girl and when they are playing if the little girl scream he would do it as well:dohh:

Not so cute sometimes. LOL I swear my baby boys were better at screaming than Amanda was.

Helena is doing these things too. At first I thought something was wrong with her, :rofl: but she smiles when she is doing it.

Jay's just started doing this in the last few days :dohh: Like Ema said, I found it cute at first but now it's starting to do my head in :lol: He sounds like a little piglet!!

xx

Oliver does this too. When I'm cuddling him, he's started putting his face to mine, looking me right in the eyes, opens his mouth really wide and shouts/screams right at me! Then he giggles his head off!

:rofl:
I think my neighbors may think I have a slaughter house here from all the whinging and schreeching! She just find screaming so much fun :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

My other kids are encouraging it too, which doesn't make it any easier. LOL

I feel for you with the screaming as Ruby does it nearly all day long. If you ignore her she just does it louder. Its so ear peircing!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->