I wanna be a fluff bum mum!

ginasbump

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I would like to join the fluff bum gang but am finding the nappies a bit useless at the moment.

Polly is nearly 4 weeks now and I've used my cloth nappies on a few occasions but they seem to leak out the legs.

I've got a few different styles and makes and they are second hand so been washed lots.

Is it just polly isn't big enough for them yet? (I'm using the smallest ones)

also they are so big and bulky that they look stupid on her at the moment!

Perhaps i should stick to pampers? :0/

What different ones have you got hun and what weight is Polly (love that name!)

Its worth sticking at it if you really want to use cloth, think most people have had lots of wobbly moments when they firts start out, you just need to persevere, experiment with different nappies, styles, how you put it on etc

We can help you out if you stick around :flower:

yeah different nappies suit different babies so it could just be you havent found the perfect ones for polly. Have you tried Little lambs? Thats what i used on freddie when we first started out (and still do) and we've never had a leak with them apart from the odd occasion i left him in them for too long x

I was around 10lb before her nappies fitted properly - they were big on her at first, but she grew so fast and I was soon moving up to the next rise setting on BTP nappies - which made them look much less bulky!

Are you using one size fits all or sized nappies? The osfa do tend to look bulky on little babies until they are big enough to fill them out a bit. I agree with laura that you should try a sized fitted nappy with a cover like Little Lambs or similar. We never had leaks when we used fitteds.
Good luck and just keep trying different types, you'll find one that you love and you'll never look back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->