I wanna die... :(

Soontobe

Reaction score
so you all know i had a 6 week period and it ended 4 days ago....

well its back and i am so low in the gutter, im so chuffed....

its not full on full on...yet but i just feel like absolute shit and want to throw things around the room and scream at the telemarketers on the phone and kick things and stuff

murder me

:cry:

:hugs: Im sorry Hun.....

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

what the hell is wrong with me :hissy:

Sorry If I have missed anything...But have you talked to your DR?

yes blood urine u/s internal and external...she pretty much said to wait it out.. i mean who the hell says that?

grrrrr im so ........frustrated

you know i just had a thought.. the only test that wasnt done was a pregnancy test...

should i cure my curiosity?:blush:

Awww Hun, I hope you get this problem sorted out, go see another Dr or Gyno. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Got nothing to lose. If it is going to ease your mind then do it. I would for sure be seeing a Gyno if your not pregnant. It just isn't normal.

Good luck let me know. I am off to bed now so leave me an IM.

Hugs babe :hugs:

ill wait till morning, sleep on it type thing....

ill let you know...

aww hun it must be very frustrating for you, if you want to test at least it will let you know one way or another, good luck xxx

Hi Soontobe

I experienced the same thing in the beginning of this year. I have my period for 2 months. I went to the doctor and they have no idea why that was happenning. They gave told me to take 3 BCP a day for 3 days and then 2 BCP a day for the rest of the week to stop it. I was put on BCP for 3 months to regulate my period. It did stop it but I wasn't getting my period at all. It also delayed my TTC for over half a year. bought myself the Clearblue easy fertility monitor. It detects levels of estrogen along with LH surge. It said I had high estrogen from CD6-25 without a peak. I began to research why that was. I found that high estrogen levels in your body can cause your cycle to get very irregular and not ovulate and prolong and heavy bleeding. High estrogen can be cause if you are over weight (I'm 80 lbs overwieght) or if your liver isn't getting rid of estrogen correctly. I went on a diet and lost 22 lbs so far. My cycle went from 44-46 down to 31 days and his month is the first time I ovulated since the BCP. I also drink plenty of water each day. I used to cramp so bad I was almost bed ridden. Now I haven't gotten any of that. I dunno if it is a coinsedence or if any of this information might help you. Just wanted to share what happened to me early this year.

Hope you feel better soon.

Very informative info there ackcher!!! I know a friend in teh same position - I will do a copy and paste!!

Sorry dear
Hope u get to solve this prob :hugs:

I didnt do the test. i chickened out...

i really dont wanna go on bcp, they make me loopy :loopy:

if it gets worse in the next day or two ill scream my head off and then go back to the doc..

i cant believe this..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->