I want a baby nooooooow

toffee87

Reaction score
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

So broody at the moment (as usual)! I must say, I feel pretty much ready :happydance: 21 months to go!!

I feel as though I could cope (once we're living together this summer). I have to wait, so I'll be soooooooooooo ready when we do finally TTC!

Lol join the club hun, im mega broody at the mo, Was sitting in Costa Coffee this morning and was surounded by babies and toddlers, couldnt conentrate on my Daily Express at all! lol x

I'd like to :hissy::hissy::hissy: with you!

Me too! Dont know what it is but i am surrounded by it all!!!

Yes broody only 21months to go, i even rushed home today to look at my ticker go under 1 year 4 month! lol how sad am i??
xx

Tell me about it! DH said he dreamed we had a baby last night...made we want a baby right now!

You and your baby will be so much better off for planning ahead though. :)

Awwwww :hugs: You'll be there in no time trust me.. i cant believe how time has flown :cry: Before we have our LOs we are trying so hard to make time pass as fast as possible and once you have them you're trying so hard to hold on to that time :(

I agree Blob, They grow up so fast. My LO is already 7 weeks old....

I want one now, its taking every oz of will power not to go put a pin through those comdoms!

hehe lozzy i know what u mean ... ive been broody for a while now but had to wait for an operation before we could even think about it but now ive had the operation its all systems go but i was on the depo injection for over 10 years and ive heard so many stories that it can take 12 to 18 months for my body to get back to normal ..... so not getting my hopes up just yet. :D

Hey jem my aunt was on the depo and both times she came of it she concived the first month of it.

was she on it a long time before coming off lozzy ?? cos people have told me they got preggy after coming of the depo but noone seem to have been on it for a long amount of time ???

thank you jem :D

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

So broody at the moment (as usual)! I must say, I feel pretty much ready :happydance: 21 months to go!!

I feel as though I could cope (once we're living together this summer). I have to wait, so I'll be soooooooooooo ready when we do finally TTC!

Me too im soo broody inside im thinking why cant i just fall, (we have been trying) and every month i wait for AF and sure enough she shows and lately when she arrives all i want to do is stay in bed (silly really)....

I want one now, its taking every oz of will power not to go put a pin through those comdoms!

Funny you should say that, the other day I examined the condom and said to my husband, it hasn't leaked has it? And he said "You haven't put a pin through the condoms have you?" He was joking of course...

I know what you mean... when you feel broody you feel broody. I must admit there are times I hardly think about it, and others when the urge is strong. I am grateful for the urges not to be there all the time, I would be going mad...

Funny you should say that, the other day I examined the condom and said to my husband, it hasn't leaked has it? And he said "You haven't put a pin through the condoms have you?" He was joking of course...

I've had exactly the same from my OH... he checks each one for leaks and I must have torn it a little when I took it off but he still said I purposely did it :dohh: why didn't I think of that? lol

I've had exactly the same from my OH... he checks each one for leaks and I must have torn it a little when I took it off but he still said I purposely did it :dohh: why didn't I think of that? lol

I never get to do the putting on take it off bit. He is sooooo careful, but to be fair he is like that with everything. I am yet to see a torn condom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->