I want another baby

orange-sox

Sebs Mummy + WTT
Reaction score
I desperately want to start trying again - I know the reasons we're not are perfectly valid, but I still have this irrational longing for a baby :cry:

We're supposed to be waiting till I have a decent job where I'll qualify for decent maternity pay etc, and to be fully settled in our own home, with OH doing part time work to suppliment what we're earning from the business (it's just not enough to live on anymore)

It's getting me really depressed and snappy with OH and I just feel like shit all the time because of it :cry:

Urgh, sorry... rant over :blush:

oh sweetie, big big :hugs: wish i could make it better for you :hugs: xx

Its not irrational in the slightest hun even though Ive never been through the horror that you have, I can completely understand why you want one still.

:hugs: really wish I could help :(

xxx

Thanks girls, glad I have somewhere to get all this out, if I had to keep it all bottled up I'd go insane!!!!!

oh sweetie course you would, we are all here for support :hugs: i think its so natural how you feel honey :hugs: xx

:hugs: Is it completely impractical for you to have another one hun? You could be waiting for ever for the ideal situation. Hope you can persuade your oh x

It is atm yes :( We're living with my mum (not because we're in financial difficulties, but because she is) and there's not enough space for us as it is, nevermind a baby.

OH is pretty adamant he doesn't want another for at least 3-4 years... somehow think I will have left him by that point if he keeps being so fucking unreasonable... I know that sounds harsh, but he's so selfish it's untrue most of the time - everything has to be his way, there is no compromise anymore.

oh emma :hugs: can you speak to him and explain how you feel :hugs: i think you should, he shouldn't be so selfish :hugs: xx

Think I'm just having one of those days Carly... what with it being 5 months today since I lost Seb and everything...

We do talk, well I say talk, I talk, then he shouts at me. I know why he's acting the way he is, it's coz he's frustrated that we're almost trapped in this house, and he wants us to get out, and be in our own place again... he thinks that if I'm kept busy I wont think about babys - he's a man, I don't even pretend to understand his logic :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->