I want my kitten back..

P

princess_vix

She's been missing since yesterdsay afternoon her food wasn't eaten and i looked all over for her all down streets shaking her food calling her.

She never ever leaves our courtyard :cry:

Ryans asking for her and i think shes gone for good i cant stop crying i love that cat she sleeps with me everynight and i miss her:cry:

:( Aww Bless ya...

I hope she turns up :(

My cat went missing for 6 weeks a few months back and I was devestated too but she came back. I hope it's the case with your kitten..

Have you looked in the shops incase someone has found a kitten and advertised it in there.. I sometimes see notices like that around where people have found cats/kittens ect..
Or try the local paper too, you never know cats protection or the like may have found her and picked her up.. I know around here they put adverts in the papers for cats that have been found..

When my cat went missing I rang round local vets ect too to see if anyone had taken her in, I rang the rspca aswell..

Really hope she turns up :hugs:

x

Oh no :( I hope she turns up soon :hugs:

Have you called vets etc? Someone might have found her and taken her there x

Your not stupidn my cat got out a couple of months back and I was crying all day long thinking he wouldn't come back, the day we were moving he came back. Apparently cats have a good sense of direction. How old is your kitten is it a male or female?

I so sorry hun :hugs:

I would go around and ask all the neighbors to keep a look out. And when you can, ring all the nearby vets and animal shelters xx

And don't you dare feel stupid...you are an animal person with lots of love in their heart...that's nothing to be ashamed about :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->