I was just lookin at the baby clothes again

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
and came across a pair of scratch mitts. I can't believe a whole hand can fit in there. I had a little panic b/c I'm afraid i'll break something so small :rofl:

Any random things that have made you have a mini panic?

i've only had 2 panics so far. The first was when the MW asked me where I wanted to have the baby LOL obv I knew I'd give birth eventually but still.. very scary!

Everything makes me panic at the mo, with only 10 weeks to go its suddenly become very real and knowing that very soon there will be three of us and not two is very strange and exciting!!

ooo 10 weeks. When I think of having to wait til Jan 2009 is seems miles away but as soon as I count in weeks it seems really close!

I realised the other day that I've got to get this baby out somehow. And it can only come out two ways - push it out or cut it out.:cry:

Why can't we just teleport them!!!!!:hissy:

I realised the other day that I've got to get this baby out somehow. And it can only come out two ways - push it out or cut it out.:cry:

I'm not too scared of vaginal delivery but I am terrified of a csection :cry:

Im all for teleporting :D

x

I would much rather give birth naturally as i had the thought of operations! I did it with my 2yr old with just gas n air so cant be too bad ladies else i wouldnt do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->