I wonder when....

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
the last time was that I had a full night's sleep. Or how many full night's sleeps I've had since my 7 year old daughter was born.

:rofl:

Between three kids, recently I've been woken up once per night by each one. UGH!

Feeling so tired lately :(

Hang in there girl! We make a lot of sacrifices for our babies don't we! I also miss my long nights of sleep without waking up. Even though Josh sleeps through most nights, I don't sleep as good as I use to. There is always stuff going through my head or I don't sleep deep because I want to be sure I will hear him if he cries.

:hugs:

I guess I should be thankful that I haven't gotten used to a full night's sleep before Chase was born. My 5 year old is the worst for waking up in the middle of the night. LOL

:hugs:

I was never a big sleeper (I was like an android,barely ate and barely slept :lol:) but it's even catching on to me lately.
I know I should feel lucky because she only wakes up once per night but between finals and housework,the other week I had such a headache every morning because of not sleeping and I had to drink gallons of coffee!

I can only imagine how you feel with three of them,hopefully once Jayden and Amanda are baack to school you'll be able to catch up on some sleep in the afternoon? :hugs:

I've been extremely tried every day since my son was born and he is only 9 months old, I can't imagine how hard it must be after several years :hugs: I hope you get some well deserved sleep soon.

I never used to sleep alot... maybe 6-7 hours... so this new routine of her sleeping 8.5 hours is pretty nice :) im sure once she starts teething bad and stuff I will be up plenty.

i know exactly what you mean leeanne, i think i can probably count on both hands how many full nights sleep i've had in the last 5 1/2 yrs. I think you just get used to it in the end and now if i've had too much sleep (on the very rare occasion that they both sleep through) i feel like absolute crap all day.

i know exactly what you mean leeanne, i think i can probably count on both hands how many full nights sleep i've had in the last 5 1/2 yrs. I think you just get used to it in the end and now if i've had too much sleep (on the very rare occasion that they both sleep through) i feel like absolute crap all day.

:rofl::rofl: Me too!

I'm incredibly lucky as mine have all been really good sleepers and have slept through from 6wks-11wks and never looked back since....not bragging as I bet this last one will be the complete opposite:rofl::dohh::hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->