I would like...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
for one day to be able to keep the same shirt on 1/2 the day! Its 9am and what am I doing?! Changing my shirt for the second time because I got milk drool all over me again :rofl:

Ughhh.

Lol if i'm not going out anywhere i don't even bother to change.

Ya I dont bother changing haha... I have one super warm sweatshirt that usually has baby puke on it for days haha.

I'm the same - leave it on unless I'm going out, someone is comeing round, or it's a excessive amount!! I tend to left it until hubby is about to come home from work. I'm sure he doesn't want to walk in and see a baby puke covered wifey!!!! (although he says he doesn't mind!)

changing??
I dont think ive gotten outta my pj's since LO was born :rofl:!!!

:blush: i used to wipe it up and if it wasnt much leave my top on.. if i was ging out id change, or take a spare lol

:lol:
I can't even count how many shirts I change in day.... or how many of them I wash during the week! :dohh:

I love it when I go to pick up my kids from school, come home and look to find that I was walking around with milk on my shoulder, especially when I am wearing black.

Haha. . Like others have said, I don't change it unless i'm covered in it, or if i'm going out. Lexie get's it all over herself more than me. So it's her that i'm changing numerous times a day.

:lol:

LOL. So you also have a giant laundry mountain that just keeps getting bigger and bigger?

see and who ever said white gets dirty quicker...lmao least it hides baby sick/milk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->