I would love to have a baby girl

Kazz31

trying to get pregnant
Reaction score
Hiya

I am new to this site and currently trying to conceive. I already have a 12 year old son and my partner has a four year old son. We would love to have a baby girl this time and just wondered if anyone had any wierd and wonderful ideas or suggestions on how this may have worked for them?

Love to hear all ideas and stories.

Kazz

First of all, good luck, and welcome! :hugs:
I hope everything works out for you!

I had a friend who got pregnant, and was determined to have a girl. Everyone, including me told her that she was going to have a boy, but she refused. She basically said that it had no choice :rofl:. She wasn't able to find out the sex through ultrasound either! Turns out in the end, though, that she was right! So you know what I did? The same thing. I wanted a boy so bad, and I refused to have a girl. Guess what I'm having?! :rofl:

Not sure if that works for everyone, but it certainly worked for us!
Good luck! Hope you get what you wish for!!! :baby:

No ideas from me, i just beleive its pot luck and id be happy to have either sex.

I know they reckon there is nothing you can really do - it is a matter of pot luck.
I wont mind if it is a boy I will be happy either way just wanted to know what things other people had tried.

I like the idea of simply refusing to have a boy though maybe I will try that.
Will feel a bit bad if it ends up being a boy though and I spent all the time refusing to have him!! :laugh2:

:rofl: Don't worry. I'm sure he would forgive you if that is what happened!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

thanks

How long have you been on this site for?

Your welcome!

I have been on here since mid-late October. I tried other forums, but once I found this one, I stuck with it. I love it here! Everyone is very helpful.

Well girl sperms survive longer but are slower, so......if you baby dance 2 - 3 days before ovulating then there is a better chance of conceiving a girl, if you baby dance on the day of ovulation you stand a better chance of a boy as boy sperms are faster

But who knows if this really does work!:wacko: As you said, healthy is key!

I don't really have any ideas but I wanted to welcome you to the forum and tell you good luck getting your BFP and a baby girl! :dust:

OK, here's the break-down...

Research Jonas Method Conception Calendar... kinda like the chinese gender predictor, but there's a little more to it. I'd post a link, but I can't because I'm a Newbie.

An acidic diet can help to kill the boy sperm because they thrive better in a lower pH environment.

BD'ing as far away from O as possible like maybe 4 days, maybe 3 because the boy sperm are faster, but die quicker & you want them to die before the egg comes out. You want the slower-swimming, longer-living girl sperm to be waiting for the egg.

GL and ~*~*~Tons of baby dust!!~*~*~

Thanks these are all brilliant posts and I feel very welcome now.

I will try out the not having sex three or four days before ovulation and hope that works.
I dont like the idea of eating more acidic food though but am willing to try anything.
It really is just a preference at this point and if I found out I was having a boy I would be ecstatic as well!

Hi there im new too. Like you i would love to have a girl, iv got 3 gorgeous sons that i wouldnt be without but i would love a daughter. Iv researched just about every possible idea there is on ways to maximise the chances of conceiving a girl, i even started BBT charting to work out when ovulation was to time it 3/4 days before. From what iv read and make sence of this is the best way. I also take magnesium and calcium supplements cos that is said to help aswell. I thought i was pregnant this time round, the timing was right, my BBT stayed high for 18 days, my af was 3 days late, i had all pregnancy symptoms and today for no apparrant reason and no warning iv started bleeding. Trying to stay positive tho, positive thinking does help so iv been told. Gud luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->