IB? Early AF?

Chelsie

Reaction score
Hello!

I am currently TTC #2 :) My doctor decided to go ahead and do what we did that worked to get pregnant with my son. He put me on Femara and then I did an ovidrel shot 10 days ago. I am currently on CD 23 and 9 DPO. I also took another ovidrel shot 5 days ago. I know the HCG from the shot is still in my system because 2 days ago I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. However, last night and today I started having spotting. Today it has been mainly brown discharge only when I wipe. I called my doctor because I was confused and they did not seem concerned and said if it gets worse to call again and that my progesterone level was 5 so once the doctor reviews my chart he will probably put me on supplements. I was just curious if anyone else has had these type of symptoms and still had a BFP?? I have been having pregnancy symptoms the past couple days on and off.. just very nauseous in the mornings and moody (which is what clued us into me being pregnant with my son!) So I have been hopeful that this cycle was working.

Me! I thought I was out on Monday when af started or so I thought but it remained as brown/dark red light spotting for 3 days and got my bfp today. Was so convinced I was out saw my doc this morning and he said was perfectly normal as long as not fresh red blood and very heavy. Spotting has now stopped and have no oter symptoms apart from increased urination and slight nausea. Good luck cx

Well congrats!!!! That's so exciting! And it gives me hope :) I didn't have any of this with my first pregnancy but throughout the entire 2 years of TTC I never once had a period start this early either so I was very confused hah. Hopefully I will find out some good news next Wednesday! I cannot test any earlier since I took my 2nd Ovidrel shot on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->