IBS or a bug?

Ellie130891

Barry(OH)and Ruby(LO) :)
Reaction score
I was labelled as having ibs a year ago almost now and since then the only symptoms ive had are constant nausea and occasionally constipation

over the last 4 days ive been getting diarrhea worse and worse until today ive been 10 times to the toilet with nothing coming out but liquid (tmi) its been terrible!

im not sure if this is a bug, ive not been sick just the toilet troubles

my OH says its IBS but ive never had anything like this before

just before i go to the toilet i get incredible pain which is relieved by going.

im needing to go every time i eat, plus more

im terrified of being sick and feel dreadful

any ibs sufferers out there/

Im not an IBS sufferer well at least i dont think so. But ive recently been feeling sick not eaten much coz i dont feel like it. I had a bout of diarreah on tuesday morning as i has a terrible pain in my bowl followed by diarreah was nasty. Been fine since just felt sick. Sounds like you might have a bug as its doing the rounds. Last time i had a bug i couldnt stop having BM and nasty stomach acid was coming out that end aswell. Followed by shivering and going hot plus aching muscles. I had to go on tablets by the doctor coz i was breastfeeding at the time and wanted the diarreah to slow down. But i do like once a month have trouble with diarreah where i would go like 3 times in a row in 1 day followed with cramps. Im yet to go to the drs and see what they say. If it continues then i would ring up for an appointment.

Aww :hugs: my o/h has IBS and it just randomly flares up ever couple of weeks, his symptoms sound similar but by your FB status you thought it was a bug? Could be either really, i'm recovering from an awful stomach bug at the moment. When o/h has his flare ups he tends to stick to cup soups and white toast and drinks loads of water/some fruit juice, then it goes within a day or so. Whatever it is i hope it goes soon and you feel better! xxxx

think its ibs ive been tons better today and never had the shivers with it. think i may have eaten something that didnt agree with me maybe well i hope its just that anyway so taking it easy today just having jacket potato and beans and toast and plain foods :)

Have you been tested for coeliac disease hun, my daughter has it and IBS often gets misdiagnosed with it x

i have the exact thing happen to me i lost a stone due to pooin all the time they put me on anti depressants which has stopped it

yeah i had a camera down the throat and ultrasound on all organs and nothings shown up
drs tmrw im really fed up of having a dodgy stomach im on domperidone for nausea but thats all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->