IBS sufferers?

LuSmith

Reaction score
Hey guys

I believe I've been suffering with something that seems very IBS related since my third tri but I wanna make sure it definitely does sound like IBS to others as doctors won't examine me anymore (haven't had a colonoscopy but they won't let me as I'm young and healthy according to them)

I don't really get much in the way of abdominal pain except very low pelvic pain and I'm not sure whether thats partly due to other causes atm, so my main concern is the anal spasms I'm constantly having. Sorry for tmi! I just feel like even though I've made BM I still get the feelings of flatulence, gas etc and then later on like I need to make another.. I don't recognize if its a pelvic floor problem or something because its not like its diarrhea or anything, I only make 2-3 bm a day, and sometimes only once.. and its not hard nor watery, just soft. I'm confused completely.. they're constant anal spasms too, not just for a few seconds then nothing for the rest of the day.

I took mebeverine (colofac) before but thats for colon spasms and obv mine is an anal spasm problem so I don't think it helps..

I also get a little bit of tailbone pain... don't know if this is related? Anyone?? :shrug:

I saw your post re pelvic pain too, my thought would be possibly endometriosis as it can affect your bowel too if you have endo deposits on it too. I would think the laparoscopy you are having should give you some answers. It's horrible having symptoms that docs aren't listening to, it took me 8 years to get diagnosed with endo.

Thanks, I guess its possible.. what confuses me is I never had endo before pregnancy so maybe my body has seriously changed after giving birth! oh well, guess they'll find out if it is when I have my laparoscopy. Thanks for your input though :) glad they finally found out what it was for you.. :hugs: 8 years is a long time to suffer for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->