IC vs clear blue digital - is my surge over? Help please :)

starluck

Reaction score
I got a positive OPK last night on my wondfo IC and clearblue digital. This morning I tested again with both and got negative on the clearblue (no smiley face), but the IC looks pretty positive to me when I compare the test to control line (maybe it's a little lighter?) - what do you think? (It's the last IC labeled CD22 AM). The stick with blue lines is the test stick for the clearblue, which you technically aren't supposed to look at and interpret, but I always look at it anyway :blush:

https://i58.tinypic.com/demiav.jpg

I still have EWCM and my cervix is wayyy high and open. My temp did start to go up today. So I'm wondering - did I O late last night/early this morning? And maybe my cervix just needs time to come down and close?

My cervix is back to 'medium' position in terms of height, but is still soft and open. I still have EWCM too, but it seems to be turning towards sticky. So I think I O'd late last night/early morning.

Welcome to my world of comparing cheapies to the CB digi and being confused lol!!!

But in your case they seem to match up pretty well really - only the cd21pm ic looks truly positive to me so that matches up just fine.

Did you BD at the right times?? I hope so!
FX for you!

Welcome to my world of comparing cheapies to the CB digi and being confused lol!!!

But in your case they seem to match up pretty well really - only the cd21pm ic looks truly positive to me so that matches up just fine.

Did you BD at the right times?? I hope so!
FX for you!

Thanks! I figured out how to show the intercourse data in the chart I share in my siggy :) We had good BD timing!

I just noticed that you have been using FF for years. Were you using it to avoid conception?

No, I just used it to keep track of the length of my cycles. There were a few stressful times when I didn't get AF for three months and I started to worry that I could be pregnant (lol) or something was wrong. I think it was just super delayed O b/c of my crazy schedule at that time (working full time and going my master's degree at night)

Ah, gotcha - been there. Just finished my Masters in May.

Charts are useful for confirming ovulation. Considering that your temp shot WAY up this morning, it's safe to say you ovulated yesterday.

Thanks minuet :) the sides of my boobs are sore too - which I read is an indication that you've ovulated. now just waiting for FF to put the crosshairs in (possibly tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->