Icandy apple, cherry or peach????

amyb

Reaction score
Does anyone know which is better, haven't a clue???:dohh:

I am set on getting a Apple Jogger.

Cherry is lightweight. It's all down to which wheels you prefer then which matching upper you like.

Your best going to a stockist and having a look and play, we did today I went looking at another brand (Jane) and ended up sold on the Icandy :D

I have an Apple and I love it! You should go and try them . . . the Peach is lovely but the limited edition Cherry out at the moment is absolutely gorgeous!

i have the cherry and i love it. The apple is quite heavy. The peach looks good. If your planning having more soon then id go for the apple or peach as they can be converted to doubles. X

I had an email today abouit the new special edition peach, its gorgeous! Not sure when its out though. The special editions always make me want to buy another :haha:

We have a Cherry and I love it! Wouldn't want anything heavier and tbh wouldn't have wanted to spend any more (Cherry is the least expensive) but that's depends on your personal preference.

Only thing it can't do is turn into a double pram - but we have no plans to have another for at least 2-3 years so not an issue for us.

I have just ordered my Apple Jogger, its not so heavy really but when you compare the cherry it will be as the cherry is purposely built as a lightweight pram and to be more compact.

I like the fact that the apple has a solid frame and bigger wheels, feels more sturdy and protective and like it will with stand more but yet is still sleek and simple. We will be out dog walking alot so need it with the bigger wheels.

It's still within our budget and got a good deal so I'm happy :thumbup:

I have the ICandy Peach and absolutely love it.

I think there are 2 questions you need to answer:
1. Do you need to convert it to a double pram later (which means buying a new seat and new carrycot)
2. Do you have steps at the entrance of your house, or will you encounter steps often?

The apple is too big.

The peach is still on the heavier side, but still converts to a double (unlike the cherry). It is an absolute dream to push, even when there was snow and ice. It fits down the aisle of a bus, and can fit in the pram parking area even if there is another stroller there (not another pram though). But lugging a peach up steps is very difficult, even when the baby is a newborn. We don't have steps and use the baby carrier or maclaren stroller when we are going somewhere with steps.

My friend has a cherry and sometimes I think we should have bought that instead. But I know we will use the peach as a double one day, so have made the right choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->