icandy peach. Where did you get yours??

lilmisschat

Reaction score
Hoping you mum's can help me out.

I'm wanting to the buy the icandy peach.

I've looked at loads and loads of prams but still keep going back to that one. It's the only one I really really like.

I know icandy have their own price list for stores to follow but I have heard that the more independent baby shops will sometimes offer deals on icandy packages.

Just wondering where you got yours and how much you paid and what was included.

There's only a couple of stockists near to me but they are sticking to their price list.

If I was getting a bargain I'd travel a bit further out.

Thanks in advance

I don't have a Peach so I can't help you price-wise so the only thing I'd suggest is using the stockist search on iCandy's website as you might be able to find one nearish to you that you could call about prices. What I would say is that if you do buy one far from home, you need to bear in mind your contract of sale is with that retailer - obviously touch wood you don't experience any problems, but *if* you do, then you'd have to be willing to travel back to that store to help solve whatever problem. Whatever price you find though, i'm sure it'll be well worth it. :thumbup:

I ordered my ICandy Peach from All4baby in Galway yesterday the package i got was the chasis + Adaptor with 2 Seats, raincovers footmuffs and maxi cosi adaptor (Already have Maxi Cosi) all for € 830.00 sale price and it should arrive in July. There is a problem at the moment with keeping ICandy's in stock so if you intend on getting one you need to order asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->