icandy users *update*

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
have just brought our second stroller, an icandy cherry :happydance: and i love it. got the stroller/clips/footmuff etc but it didn't come with a shopping basket, you no the one that goes under the seat, any ideas where i could get one?

can't find them separate on the net :dohh: x

thats what i assumed :dohh: have e-mailed the place we brought it from so maybe they can get us one! oh nothing is ever simple! x

Mine came with it. I'd contact the company you bought it from. Unless you bought it second hand then maybe contact a local supplier and see if they can get hold of one for you

x

Mine came with it. I'd contact the company you bought it from. Unless you bought it second hand then maybe contact a local supplier and see if they can get hold of one for you

x

thanks honey, yep we brought it new so have contacted the store, thought we might be able to pick one up on line, but so far no such luck :dohh:

x

yeah mine came with the buggy aswell strange that it didnt

Well I e-mailed the shop where we purchased it last night and they replied this morning and explained it must have been an over sight when it was package and she will get onto icandy and get a shopping basket sent directly to me :happydance: i'm so pleased, and the service at Whites Farm Baby Barn in Colchester where we purchased it has been excellent, highly recommend them.

Awww fab. Glad it sorted

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back