ice pops!!

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
OH just gave katie a suck on an ice pop, which turned into her having the whole thing!! it was one of those huge ones aswell! now she's screaming cos its all gone!!

are they bad for them??

if it's got suagr in then i'd say yes but really it's your decision. It's probably doing her gums the world of good if shes teething!

Maybe you could make your own? At least that way, you can control what she is eating abit more? I know you can buy the bags to make the pops, just not sure where I saw them:dohh: Will have a think about it and get back to you if I remember!!

i've got some of the ice-lolly pots somewhere, might give that a go! i think we do have a tooth on the way so it is really good for that!!

cold cucumber is supposed to be really good aswell but my daughter wasn't impressed!

I think the sugar thing is up to your own discression really. You can buy sugar free ice pops, i think calipos *SP* you know them ornage sticks in cardboard style tube are sugar free

katie loves cucumber! she munches her way right thru it!! quite an achievement seeing as she has no teeth!

i would make your own.. thats what we do! ffion loves to chew on cold things at the moment.. cucumber and peppers are great!

Yea i'd try to make your own, but like anything if she has one once in a while its not going to be a problem! :) Would be soooo cute, Tabitha would be covered from head to toe :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->