Ic's everyone's thoughts?

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

So im around 12 dpo don't know exactly but give or take 1 day. And up to now I've been using internet cheapies. I've been getting bfn and im due AF on 14dpo (always) no sign of af and i usually have light spotting for 2 days before. My question is this.. How reliable have you found internet cheapies in the past and have any of you got a bfn on them and a bfp using a different brand?

I just started using them and idk how I feel about them. I keep getting bad indents that almost look positive and some are scratched. I will use the rest of mine up but won't buy again. I will just wait and get a frer next time if I need to. I have read so many good reviews about them, but I am disappointed.

I used the when i fell pregnant with my little boy. Im a poas addict and they r great for that but with my lo i didn't get a bfp till 15 dpo and the line on the ic was so faint!!! But i just don't know now if they r worth the money or the dissapointent

I think they are good for psychos like myself who are addicted to POAS. The ovulation ones worked amazingly well for me so I'm hoping the pregnancy ones do too...

Psychos :haha:
I have a ton of out of date ic's leftover from ttc ds and I still think I'll use them because.. Well, I'm a psycho :haha:

Psychos :haha:
I have a ton of out of date ic's leftover from ttc ds and I still think I'll use them because.. Well, I'm a psycho :haha:

I feel like waiting is making me lose my mind. For some weird reason, that lil cheap stick is all i got at this point. All I can do is test. Where's the fast forward button?!?

With my daughter I got a faint bfp on an FRER a day or two before af was due but didn't get even a faint line on an ic until I had a bold line on another FRER and a bfp on a digital. So I don't like them. That being said maybe I bought a crummy brand. Trying dollar store tests this cycle as I can't stop testing early...

Moet I agree! With my LO I was using IC's every day and getting bfn after bfn, I was soooo disappointed and didn't get even a faint line til 12dpo, at which point I used other brands and got DARK bfp's. Was upset I could have got my bfp earlier if I had used better tests! So this time I am def going to use a different test sooner!

Meg_ballamy I totally agree! If I really want to know I wouldn't trust an ic. Im trying to hold out testing again until Friday as my paos addiction could get pricey lol. Got some dollar store tests to fill the gap haha. But yes I would be frustrated too to not know as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->