Ideal food day

Abigailly

Reaction score
What's yours? I like seeing what others eat. And how they eat them. Also, any recipes are much appreciated!

Mine would be:

Breakfast - overnight oats with walnuts and blueberries

Lunch - Mixed salad, with avocado, pine nuts and balsamic

Dinner - a really good, well baked, mac and cheese with tomatoes on top. Preferably made by my dad's GF. Because apparently American Mac is TOTALLY different to British.

ON Oats - 1 part Almond milk:1 part oats. Handful of raisins, drop of vanilla essence, drop of honey and popped in the fridge over night. No cooking required but you can nuke them for 30 seconds if you want them to be a a bit more room temperature. :cloud9:

Bloody hell you're reserved. I'd go insane on an 'ideal' day! I don't even know what I'd choose but there would be an insane amount of avocado maki and Oreo milkshake!

I don't have a normal day of eating though so can't really answer.

On an ideal food day I would not be cooking for myself :lol:

Breakfast would be pancakes at Moose Coffee with smoked sausage, bacon, poached eggs and maple syrup.
Lunch, a big bowl of chicken katsu curry from Yo Sushi with a little extra sprinkle of schichimi spice and maybe some beef tataki on the side.
Dinner would be a burger at Almost Famous (idc which one, I really just go for the fries), bacon-bacon fries which are sweet potato and regular chips with baconnaise and bacon on top. Incredible.

Damnit I want this day to happen now!

Mine would be

Breakfast - a scone with butter and a cup of coffee

Lunch - a vege curry with paneer, palak paneer or paneer masala and a garlic naan

Tea - a big salad with crisp lettuce, avocado, red pepper, cucumber, sprouts, cherry tomatoes and fried haloumi

Mine probably wouldn't be very healthy at all tbh :blush: for breakfast I'd probably have a full English (haven't had a proper one for what feels like forever!), lunch would be a nice taco beef salad & for dinner I would have a chicken burger with mash (I know random but I don't like chips very much) from my favourite restaurant :) xx

ETA: oh & I agree american mac & cheese is WAY better than anything I've had in the UK :haha: xx

Mine would so not be healthy

Breakfast would either be eggs Benedict or American pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and maple syrup

Lunch would be a chicken fajita burrito with pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, cheese and chipotle salsa (from a place called mission burrito)

Dinner beef Wellington.

Oh and I wouldn't make any of it myself, though I doubt I could actually eat all that on the same day, way too heavy.

Mine would be so unhealthy:
Breakfast I'd have rice krispies with melted chocolate
Lunch I'd have smoked salmon pasta
Dinner I'd have some Indian starters and Butter chicken
I'd also find time to snack on
- Krispy kremes
- Marshmallows
- Chocolate buttons
- Fizzy sweets
Basically my taste-buds never grew up :haha:

Bloody hell you're reserved. I'd go insane on an 'ideal' day! I don't even know what I'd choose but there would be an insane amount of avocado maki and Oreo milkshake!

My lack of 'normal days' is where the thought came from. Because of my BED on an ideal, I want things that are never a trigger or associated with it.

Which made me wonder what it would include for 'normal' people.

Kate&lucas - What in feck's name is baconnaise:wacko:

Ideal day when I start with warm lemon & honey or a home made ginger tea, then an hour later I have a nice warm breakfast either some oats with seeds & fruits, or eggs with roasted veggies.

Lunch a nice salad or a veggie salad or a nice plate of cooked veggies

Dinner lunch leftovers or a nice whole grain pasta with veggies.

Snacks - raw nuts or veggie sticks with a nice home made dip, or a a nice juice or smoothie

But now my diet is coffee & chocolate, I managed to eat a salad today, I didnt even have an energy to prepare a dressing with some pickled eggplants & nuts.

I would stuff my face! Waffles and pancakes with choc and vanilla sauce and rice pudding for breakfast mmmmm, I don't know about lunch but I would defo have diner meat chips and coleslaw for tea from Pedro's lol! Ooh maybe some Indian in there too. I'm such a fat pig :rofl: xx

Breakfast - chocolate chip mini weetabix, and a big juicy orange after
Lunch - spicy chicken wrap with a bean salad
Tea - Chicken katsu curry from wagamamas, with the fruit juice they do. Then pick up a mcflurry on the way home for pudding.

My lack of 'normal days' is where the thought came from. Because of my BED on an ideal, I want things that are never a trigger or associated with it.

Which made me wonder what it would include for 'normal' people.

Kate&lucas - What in feck's name is baconnaise:wacko:

Bacon flavour mayonnaise. It tastes a-bloody-mazing! https://www.tesco.com/direct/bacon-flavoured-mayonnaise-baconnaise/419-7610.prd

Mine would be a cheese and mushroom omelette for breakfast. A chicken salad for lunch. Sirloin steak with chips, peas, onion rings and coleslaw for dinner and chocolate fudge cake with ice-cream after :D

Mines would be:

Breakfast - eggs benedict and fresh coffee (from Central Market cafe in Glasgow - amazing!!)

Lunch - Sushi and a beer

Dinner - Caribbean food or ribs in smokey mesquite sauce (with more beer)

If being healthy it would be grilled fish with salad (and white wine :lol: )

Oh god, mine would be something like

Breakfast - Not a huge breakfast fan so I'd just stick to toast, or maybe just a smoothie of some sort

Lunch - Definitely something like Nandos :lol: Spicy chicken with a hot sauce, rice and chips

Dinner - Curry of some sort, love spicy food so a Jalfrezi maybe?

I'd never eat all that in one day but if I could get away with it I would :haha:

Mmm, i have enjoyed thinking about this!

Breakfast would be a fruit salad, poached egg on toast and bucks fizz
Lunch would be a sushi feast, lots of spicy tuna rolls, sashimi, vegetarian maki...
Dinner would be a rare fillet steak, horseradish mash and asparagus with gravy and a really posh bottle of red wine, with a chocolate brownie and really nice vanilla ice cream for afters :D

Obviously this would be a very greedy day but so yum!

Also abigailly i tried your overnight oats this morning - they were lush and just what i needed! With getting my girls up and fed in the morning my porridge was forever Getting cold so the oats were perfect :D

Yeah mine wouldn't be healthy either!

Probably pancakes n bacon for breakfast or a fry up with sausages bacon fruit pudding potato scone beans n toast!

Lunch homemade pizza with loads of toppings and sweet potato chips.

Dinner would be ribs, chips, coleslaw and corn on the cob.

I'd find time go eat chicken nachos with guacamole and refried beans, chocolate, cake etc.

Im on a dairy free diet so a lot of those foods are off the menu for another year or so :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->