Ideas for 13th birthday

Tesa

Reaction score
Hi all

Dont think I have been in this section before so hello everyone!

I need your help. My firstborn son will be 13 in November and I want to mark the occasion properly. Im just wondering if you did anything special for your childs 13th?

Just looking for ideas really - dont want to come across a great idea later and think why didnt i do that???

We had a big party, if you scroll down on this section you'll find my thread!!
Tbh, they didn't need much in the way of props in the end, I was trying to think of lots of quirky things to make it stand out from normal parties but they were quite happy entertaining themselves!
We had a marquee in the garden, a BBQ and tons of junk food. Cans of coke/sprite/fanta ect. We already had a snooker table and football table for stuff to do. They loved a load of the photo props I bought, pink wigs, 80s neon geek glasses, cowboy hats and feather boas ( they take snaps of themselves all night, you wonder if they're actually having a good time!)
I was very conscious of this being a grown up party, a lot of my sons friends are fairly older looking and the girls look like they can get into most nightclubs on a Saturday night ha!! There was only my hubby and I plus our 2 friends just to keep order, they loved it that we stayed out of the way!
We also had a cocktail fountain where I made virgin daiquiris in neon margarita glasses with umbrellas!
What sort of things does he enjoy, what are his friends like? Mixed or just boys coming?? Have you got a budget??
Doing it again, they really weren't bothered about the food, I wish I'd ordered a load of pizzas from the delivery place and left them to it, they were more interested in the donuts , chocolate fountain, sweets ect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->