Ideas for 3 year old boy toddler?

Rachel89

Reaction score
:flower:

Hi ladies!

Thought I could get him some construction trucks, and lego, but don't know where else to go from there. He already has imo enohgh hot wheel cars. :blush:

My lo turned 3 in september he is getting
- wooden castle
- imaginext boat set
- switch and go dino t-rex
- thomas take and play sets
- cement mixer play doh set
- orchard toys game
- Jigsaws
- Dress up
- Role play sets (drs kit, cleaning set, vet tent)
- books
- Lego duplo superheros

what about playmobil or toot toot sets or imaginext are really good for that age plus i would say grow with them too.

What about some outdoor toys? if it is super cold where you are he might not be able to use them for a while but would be good for the upcoming mths, Outside play house, scooter, trike, sand box, small kiddies basketball hoop etc My daughter loves our rubber Tea ball pole she spends ages playing with that and bat and ball we have this one;
https://www.amazon.com/MacGregor-BBBATTEE9-Batting-Tee/dp/B002NKX48A/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1446497090&sr=8-2&keywords=teeball+set
but Little tykes have one too!!

playdoh, wooden train set, Playmobil toys- they do the 123 range for the younger ones if you don't want small peices, craft stuff.

MMy lo is 3 in December but he's Thomas mad, so I'm not much use as almost everything he's getting is Thomas related.

Does he have a train set though? Imaginext is good too, my LO got the castle, boat and submarine last year and they have been played with constantly. Possibly a balance bike or scooter? Does he have a hot wheels play set?

Also, agree with another poster, jigsaws are great. I've got my LO a few as he's really got into them and doing 60 piece himself now. Fantastic for learning.

My lo was 3 last year and some of his presents were:

Farmyard set with farm animals and tractors
Dominos
Paint your own play house
Clothes
Pj's, dressing gown and slippers
Books
Build your own dinosaurs
Wooden puzzles
Personalised nursery rhyme cd

We love the Imaginext stuff! Rhys got the batman cave for Christmas at 18 months of age (we put away the to small pieces until recently) and he still plays with it. :)

This year he's really into TMNT (no idea why :shrug: he's never watched the show but he loves them!) so he's getting those, Lego, and yes more hot wheels :roll: (I think he has enough, hubby does not haha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->