ideas for 6month old please

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

my LO has been on baby rice/breakfast and then my food pureed since he was 4months old, HV was aware and even advised me to do it as he was taking 8x 8oz bottles between 7am and midnight.

anyway he is really into grabbing food and putting it in his mouth, what are the best options for finger foods as he is only 6months old?

he loves cucumber sticks, toast fingers, apple sticks (fresh apple cut into sticks not the dried stuff), he had a nectarine yesterday but wasnt sure and the same with carrot hes not sure. and he spits banana!!!

They can try anything at 6 months - expect for honey and whole nuts. :)

Some of the first foods Ruby liked were pear, pasta bows, mandarin segments in juice (tinned), wedges of roasted sweet potato and butternut squash.

There's a thread with a bunch of finger foods for BLW and what not! I'd go there, loads of ideas that will probably help you! :)

thank you. i didnt think to look there as he already is being weaned with purees.

thank you. i didnt think to look there as he already is being weaned with purees.

We had Grady on purees to start! I wasn't comfortable doing BLW full force. But there are definitely lots of ideas for good finger foods! I've gotten ideas from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->