Ideas for a 10 month old boy

Elphaba12

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

DS will be 10 months at christmas and i have no idea what to buy him. I want to learn from DD and not over buy and end up with too many toys that aren't played with or are a bit rubbish.

Family members have already said they are getting him a walker and activity table so those are both sorted.

So what were your best toy buys for this age and a little bit older? What was played with the most?

Thanks x

Duplo was a big hit with all of my girls between 1-2 and even now they still like to play with it sometimes. A tent/teepee, books, smart trike, peg puzzles... it's been so long since I had baby toys, my youngest two never really had any as they always preferred dd1s shopkins/figures/bags etc.
A chunky toy farm, playmobil 1.2.3 also might be good to grow into

Think about the year ahead and what he may get use out of. Happyland was a firm favourite, soft toys, wooden shape sorter. How about outdoor doors like a slide or seesaw? Maybe a trike? Although we had one and it hardly got used.

My DD was 9 months at Christmas last year and she loved a light up and music playing mirrored drum, big mega blocks, a teapot set, cars, ball pit and a garage xxx

At the moment my little boy likes bricks, balls and cars. I know he's a little older but for Christmas he'll be getting a first wooden train set, some playmobil 123, an animal hopperz and some wooden cars. He'll get a few other little bits but that will be he's main bits :)

Thanks ladies, im off to check sone of those ideas out.

When my DS was around this age we got him Duplo, toy boats, a rattly toy and stacking cups :)

my DD got one of those animal space hopper type things for her first christmas when she was 1 and she still plays with it now at almost 4 :haha:

what about a nice personalised book? you get some great ones now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->