Ideas for a gift for my DS therapist

LilianA

Reaction score
My son was diagnosed with Autism at 3 and has been getting speech therapy with this same dr for the past 3 years and she is wonderful..tomorrow is his last day with her, she said he has progressed so much that she can't renew his prescription :cloud9: and to see how it goes so we might not see her again..I really want to get her something but I'm not sure what..anyone have good ideas?
something memorable? or a general gift?
Thanks

Wow that's great that she isn't going to renew! :happydance: But sad that you won't be seeing her again. I actually have no idea what would be a good gift to get. Do you know her well enough to get her something personal? Do you know her interests? Or is it still more of a business relationship? A gift certificate might be nice for something she is interested in??

Awww that's sad it's your DS last day with her, how about putting her a picture of your little boy in a nice frame, or a picture of you & your son? Along with some choccies or flowers :)

When we left our son's therapist I got her a scrub with her name on it with lego's all over it. My sons fav. toy. and she loved it. But they wore scrub tops where she worked. Congrats and him being done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->