Idea's for a nearly 6 year old ds and 2 n half dd please

louiseee

Reaction score
Hi,

Really struggling this year for ideas for my two. Wondering what others have bought in similar age ranges.

My boy loves paw patrol so he wants the air patroller and my little girl so far have got her a dolls house with accesories.

I'd like to get them something to share but unsure if age gap too much was maybe thinking a wii?

Help! :flower:

My boys are 6 and 3 and my mum brought my ds1 a leapfrog computer console a while ago which is basically their version of the wii and they love it, it was really cheap but they love playing all the games

My 2 will be 6 and 2 just after Christmas and I've got them a big trampoline to share. They'd also probably enjoy other stuff for the garden - slide, swings, football goal etc.

They also both really love playmobil.

My son will be 6 in January, he's asked for the imaginext ultra t-rex, robo alive snake, teksta scorpion, plants vs zombies game for the ps4, play doh, Spiderman and barman things and five nights at freddys pop vinyl figure.

My daughter will be 3 in January and she's asked for 2 dolls and shoes. We've got her a bike, twin doll set with bunk beds, zoomer Zuppy. Also getting her a moana doll, moana necklace, a monkey from b&m, playdoh and pig goes pop game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->