ideas for Fil

DCS

Reaction score
Ok he isn't my fil. But figured it would be easier than writing ohs dad.
Anyway, we usualy get him a case of beer. This year oh decided to just order him 4 cans. Iv got a beer crate from the £shop and thought I'd put a few snacks in. Except oh has no idea what he likes.
I know he likes heinz baby biscotti. ( OHS mum bought some for DD and he took a pack to work and said he loved them. ) but what else should I add? I will ask ohs mum when I see her but I'm going shopping g tomorrow so was hoping to pick a few bits up. I asked oh and he said, " he will be fine with the beer. "

How about nice cheeses and chutneys with crackers? That's what we're getting fil, along with a nice bottle of port :)

Does he like shortbread or nice chocolate. My dad likes scampi fries so I got him them for his bday. He loved them!!

We've done food hampers for mil and fil before and we've included things like chocolates, nice biscuits, cheeses, crackers, dried fruit, nuts, sweets like turkish delight, wine, chutneys, jams, marmalade, antipasti stuff - olives, chargrilled peppers, artichokes, etc, nice bottles of oils and balsamic vinegar, hot sauces, mini panettone

A pint glass or tankard? B&M have some mixed food hampers for £9.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->