ideas for lunch?

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Ok so im doing my meal plan for the next couple of weeks but im stuck for ideas for lunch its just me and LO but I struggle to give us variety, we normally end up just having sandwiches but im sooo fed up of bread so any ideas would be great. Thanks :flower:

pitta bread pizza.

lightly toast pitta bread on one side then turn over and cover in tomato puree, grated cheese, mixed herbs, ham...

and toast until cheese melted

The kids love these.

pitta bread pizza.

lightly toast pitta bread on one side then turn over and cover in tomato puree, grated cheese, mixed herbs, ham...

The kids love these.

Ooh, that's a good idea!

Through the week, Sophie and I have things like homemade soup (either carrot and corriander, leek and potato, or what DH calls "cupboard soup" because it's got everything in it! Or salad or baked potato or beans/spaghetti/cheese on toast (I know that's still bread but it's a change from sandwiches :haha:)

Toasted pitta pizzas are great :thumbup:
How about falafels you can buy them pre made but theyre really easy to make yourself too, you could have them in a pitta, vegetable skewers done in the oven, toasties you can put all sorts of combinations in, cheese and onion, cheese and tomato, cheese and beans, sausage and beans, cheese and veg etc, savoury muffins are really easy to make, houmous with bread sticks or any other dips, jacket potatoes with lots of different toppings, bacon and cheese, veg and cheese etc.

Xx

Pasta with a tomato based sauce, olives and grated cheese :thumbup:

thanks i forgot about the pitta bread poppy loves that and jacket potatoes have been put on the list ive put tuna pasta on it too , i like pasta with tomatoe sauces but i hate giving them to poppy as she gets in such a mess id have to bath after lol

Pasta with tom k or philadelphia and sweetcorn
Pasta, beans and grated cheese
Jacket potato
Salad with chicken and bacon
baguettes
Cheese on toast with beans

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members